Saturday, June 20, 2009

It sucks getting old!

Okay, so I'm not a dinosaur. I'm not cryptic. I'm not as old as dirt. But would someone please tell that to my body? It's so bad, I overslept on Wednesday and since we were meeting with friends, we couldn't follow my flawless plan of getting school done before we met them. I asked Baby Girl if she wanted to do school after we got back or Saturday and she wisely chose Saturday. So here we are, doing school on a Saturday. It's no big deal really. Honey Bear had to work any way so it was just like any other day.

It's the end of our 2nd week of school and all wells that ends well and today ended quite well spank you very much. I actually had to change our schedule around a bit, we were neglecting Reading. It was our last subject and because Baby Girl is reading remarkably well, I really wasn't putting much emphasis on it. But I felt sorry for poor Reading. I mean, what did it do to deserve getting pushed to the side? It gives us so much pleasure and yet here I was, neglecting it. No more I say! No more.

Tomorrow is Father's Day. I highly doubt Honey Bear even realizes his special day is tomorrow. Baby Girl and I have hatched a fool-proof plan. If she wakes before me, she's to come wake me up and together we will create a breakfast fit for a King. Okay, that may be over stating it. It will be breakfast; you know the standard pancakes, eggs and bacon. If I wake before Baby Girl, I'm to wake her up. After breakfast is ready we will take it and her gift and card she made to Honey Bear in bed. Awww I know so sweet. Let's hope this plan comes to fruition and my cryptic, dinosauric, older than dirt body doesn't over sleep and ruin it.

With that said, I better get in bed. Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment