Monday, June 15, 2009

What a day!


Okay, so Baby girl and I have been doing school for a week now...7 days and I'm exhausted! I feel like I've been wading in waist high mud for 7 days. She doesn't want to listen, she doesn't like school, and worse off she's not following directions. She doesn't read the problems all the way through or listen to the problems. Oh I can't wait until the teenage years come! Yes, that is sarcasm! lol.


I've been through this before, it's always rocky when we first start back. I'm sure we will get back on track and have a blast! No sarcasm there! :)


On a high note, we have had some wonderful summer field trips so far. Today, we went to Lenora's water park with Bear. We had a fantastic time! Wednesday, we're heading for a mani/pedi with some friends. We've also been bowling a lot.


I was hoping that, even though we've started school, we'll still have a rockin' summer and so far so good. Now to only loose some weight from all this swimming & extra activities! Come on body do your thang! lol.


As Scarlet says, "Tomorrow is another day." We'll see Scarlet, we'll see....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gina, we belong to some of the same yahoo groups. I think you're giving me a glimpse as to what to expect with my 5 year old. We have not gotten serious about school yet, but I can already see the handwriting on the wall. She is such a control freak! Any advice would be truly appreciated! I hope to meet you soon

    ReplyDelete